Hi Meliss!I am glad you mysteriously ran across my blog...Your husband does look pretty hot ha ha. You guys are cute, and I am jealous you have a puppy. I know you've been married a while but we were out of town when it happened and I'd love to hear all about it, and see pictures.Keep in touch!
We're enjoying the sunshine down in Mesa Arizona. Matt is in his first year of Law school at ASU and I get to spend my days playing with June! We are expecting our second baby, a boy, in November!
4 comments:
Those are some scary white legs!!!!
He could stand a hair-combing too!
XOXOXOXOOXO
yay! you have a blog! haha that photo of matt is out of control! i love it!
HaHa! SICK! Hey I need your e-mail to send you an invite to our blog! We had to make it private and I need it in order for you to view it!
Hi Meliss!I am glad you mysteriously ran across my blog...Your husband does look pretty hot ha ha. You guys are cute, and I am jealous you have a puppy. I know you've been married a while but we were out of town when it happened and I'd love to hear all about it, and see pictures.Keep in touch!
Post a Comment