we live off of 500 west...you know, the one that turns into state street. right by pioneer park in provo. i think its to oppostie end. hey, remember my ffriend taylor? her baby is the one on this season of lost...i saw that you liked the show...
I love your contribution Matt! My Matt has yet to contribute to our 'family' blog! What do you think about Shaq coming to the Suns?! I just hope it works out and they can finally win it all. I'm getting excited to see you guys for Marissa's wedding!
We're enjoying the sunshine down in Mesa Arizona. Matt is in his first year of Law school at ASU and I get to spend my days playing with June! We are expecting our second baby, a boy, in November!
5 comments:
Wow Meliss your blog looks great with the Suns logo!
we live off of 500 west...you know, the one that turns into state street. right by pioneer park in provo. i think its to oppostie end. hey, remember my ffriend taylor? her baby is the one on this season of lost...i saw that you liked the show...
I love your contribution Matt! My Matt has yet to contribute to our 'family' blog! What do you think about Shaq coming to the Suns?! I just hope it works out and they can finally win it all. I'm getting excited to see you guys for Marissa's wedding!
Hey Melissa, its good to hear from you guys!! We're doing good. Yay for blogging...it's my link to the outside world :)
PS...GO SUNS!!
Post a Comment