I can't believe June's already 3 weeks!! These pictures are all jumbled but I haven't posted any in a while so here are a few!

June just lovin her daddy. I love this picture!




I love her little feet crossed!



My milk drunk baby:)



She already knows where her food comes from! ha




She LOVES her baths. She always ends up pooping or peeing on us when she's all clean though!

June is still as sweet as ever. She is a lot more alert now and she will smile at us every once in a while. She changes everyday. I look at these pictures and she doesn't even look like the same baby! I have to tell Matt how much I love him and how great of a dad he is. He helps so much and June just loves him. If I can't get her to fall asleep he will put her on his chest and she will fall right asleep! Love you Matt!


10 comments:
CUTE! I love the pictures. You are making me so excited for my own little tyke.
I love all the sweet little pictures! especially the close ups...what a cutie...and you look as gorgeous as ever!
OH SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL! The kids just saw this post and they wanted to tell you "I love you!" "I want to give him big hugs" (Ethan referring to Uncle Matt) and Kate wants to say "I love your baby! Hi!" She's so cute! Give her a big hug and kiss from the four (nearly five!)of us! Oh, and I am totally adore that picture of Matt and June sleeping. SO precious! And Lissa, you are looking amazing!!
SOB, SOB, SOB!! She is so precious!!!!She's already looking so little girlish! I ADORE the one of Matt sleeping--Steve used to do that with all our babies, and they would sleep so well! Can't WAIT to see her in person! XOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!!
Oh Melissa she is so cute! She is seriously a perfect blend of you and Matt!
her hair is just so cute! its funny cause my baby girl just fals right asleep on my husbands chest , i love it
Look all that hair!!I love it! She's so cut
Oh my gosh! Don't they change SOOO WAY to fast! She is a DOLL!! Melissa you look GREAT! I love seeing updated pics of her...keep 'em coming!
We have the same couch.
Also...I love that June is starting to have a face. New babies all look the same...she's starting to look like a person. A really cute person. I love her dark hair!
She is so BEAUTIFUL. I am so excited you moved back Yeah..
Post a Comment