That is SO CUTE!!!!!! She is just LOVING it!! Lots of kids just spit out the cereal the first time they try it but you can tell she is one happy little girl! I love her so much, can't wait till the beach!!!
We're enjoying the sunshine down in Mesa Arizona. Matt is in his first year of Law school at ASU and I get to spend my days playing with June! We are expecting our second baby, a boy, in November!
4 comments:
That is SO CUTE!!!!!! She is just LOVING it!! Lots of kids just spit out the cereal the first time they try it but you can tell she is one happy little girl! I love her so much, can't wait till the beach!!!
Giggles Galore!! She is beyond precious!! Chow down babe!!
HAHA! i LOVE HER! she is so stinkin cute! its like you never fed her before hahah!
she is soooo cute! how is she getting so big already? I love this video!
Post a Comment