Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween

For Halloween this year we were down in St. George and we decided to throw a family halloween party. It was SO much fun!!
The night before Halloween we went to Mike and Candice's Ward trunk or treat.

Everyone who dressed up. I was Gem, Matt a viking, June a strawberry, Candice a fairy, Mike as himself, Mom a witch, Steve and Jaime and themselves, Camden Pokemon character, Marcus an army man, Huddy a power ranger, and my dad as Bill Clinton.

This is all the yummy food my mom and I made. I thought they turned out so cute!
We played fun games like bobbing for apples.....
Eating doughnuts off a string......
We even had a pumpkin toss! (Notice how close the girls are and how far apart the boys are!)
After our party we all loaded into this tractor trailer and headed out to trick or treat.

June didn't love trick or treating this year, but i'm sure next year when she knows what's going on she will love it. It was such a fun Halloween, Crazy that it's already over and it's almost Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Jan Harrison said...

SOSOSOSO fun!! June is so sweet I just want to bite her! Looks like a great time! Can't wait to see you in a month!

Madsen Updates said...

Looks like a sweet halloween party!! Nice job on the food...it's looks spooky and delicious. I can't believe little june bug is 10 months already. She's gonna be 1 before you know it.