
My baby is already 3 months! He can't already be that old!! We are having so much fun with our Baby Drake, but I have been soo bad at taking pictures:( You are just such a good baby, you're my happy fat rolly polly baby:) Here's some fun things about you at 3 months!
-You started rolling over a few days ago and now I can't keep you on your belly
-You sleep through the night waking up once or twice for your binki! we put you to bed around 7pm or 8 and you wake up to eat at around 7am
-you giggle when we tickle you and it's the cutest!
-You're super ticklish!
-you have the chunkiest thighs
-We found one super long hair on the top of your head that your dad won't let me cut:)
-You love watching everything your sister does and you're so good to let her kiss you and take your temperature 100 times a day and to just clobber you all day!
-You love to talk to everyone
-You take 3 naps a day and they vary in times but 2 are ususally around 45 min and 1 is 2 to 3 hours
-To get you to go to sleep we just have to cover your face and you'll go to sleep
-You're getting better about us putting you down in your crib and putting yourself to sleep, you've done it a few times
-Your hands are constantly in your mouth
-I think you've outgrown your gassyness. I can pretty much eat whatever I want now and it won't affect you.
-You love to take baths with your sissy
- You are batting at toys
- You already stare at whatever we're eating like you really want some!
-You've outgrown pretty much all of your 0-3 month clothes and some of your 3-6 month clothes are getting snug. You're not very long, but you're wide:)
-You're wearing size 3 diapers already
-Your hands are constantly in your mouth
-I think you've outgrown your gassyness. I can pretty much eat whatever I want now and it won't affect you.
-You love to take baths with your sissy
- You are batting at toys
- You already stare at whatever we're eating like you really want some!
-You've outgrown pretty much all of your 0-3 month clothes and some of your 3-6 month clothes are getting snug. You're not very long, but you're wide:)
-You're wearing size 3 diapers already
- I just can't get enough of you! I love having a baby boy!!


2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE this precious boy!
I need your secret for the amazing sleep schedule...seriously! Both kids are so cute and good job on the potty training...I'm not ready yet!
Post a Comment