Friday, April 22, 2011

Drake 5 Months



I say this every time but I really can't believe he's already 5 months! Drake really is such a good easy going baby. He is so content most of the time. He's so easy, if he's crying I know he's either hungry or tired. To go to sleep I just swaddle him and lay him in his crib and he puts himself to sleep, or he'll snuggle me to fall asleep too. I LOVE that he will snuggle me. Here's some things about him at 5 months
-He got bronchiolitis about a week ago and he was so miserable, he had to get breathing treatments three times a day for a little while, but he's all better now!

-He absolutely loves his sissy. They will lay on the bed together and just giggle at eachother. I seriously love this!
-He's 16lbs
-His hair is still red and pretty curly when it's wet
-He's pretty close to sitting up, he tries to pull himself up to sit in his carseat and the bouncer. He doesn't like to sit back anymore
-most of the time he wakes up happy
-He likes to be held most of the time
-He's starting to notice when i'm not holding and cry when he sees me
-He will roll over, but he hates to be on his tummy still so most of the time when I put him on his tummy he just cries
-He has the cutest laugh and he is very ticklish
-He is a hair grabber. He always has a fistful of my hair
-His nails grow like weeds
-He wants real food SOOO bad!
-I gave him an apricot fruit leather the other day to suck on and he loved it
-He will only eat rice cereal if it's mixed with something other than water
-When 7pm hits he lets me know he's ready for bed. He still sleeps from about 7:30 to about 8, usually he wakes up at either 4 or 6 to eat or get his binki then goes right back to bed until june wakes up.
-He is wearing mostly 6-12 month clothes
-His eyes are really really blue
-He has the whitest skin! I have to slather him in sunscreen all the time!
-His hands are constantly in his mouth
-He tries to grab everything and anything that is close to him
-He loves when June and I sing to him. June loves to sing him hush little baby and twinkle twinkle little star
-He is my favorite little boy!! I just love him to pieces!!

1 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

What a cute boy, they grow so fast huh? Both your kids are darling!