Saturday, December 3, 2011

October in Review

I know I am way behind but these pictures are too cute! We went to Vertuccio farms to get in the Halloween spirit and pick out some pumpkins. We had a lot of fun there! 





Drake is obsessed with June's little 4-wheeler so she takes him for rides. He absolutely loves it it really is the cutest thing! 




We had a little halloween party with some friends and I know I took more pictures but I can't find them. But here are our pumpkins we carves. The mummy on the right won the contest:) (Spencer and Aly!) 
My beautiful Cinderella

And my handsome frog prince:)
Headed to the trunk or treat
June and her cute friend Shamus
Morgan was the cutest little cheetah/kitty ever! 
She loved loved loved saying tick or treat and getting all the candy! 


Halloween night we went to a little neighborhood pot luck then we went and trick or treated over in Matt's parents neighborhood so they could see the kids! Such a fun Halloween! June would run up to each door and say trick or treat then run back to us with the biggest smile on her face. She got tired about half way around the neighborhood so we carried her to the next house but i'd set her down and she'd still run up to the door and run back to us. She LOVED it! Halloween is so much more fun with kids! 



0 comments: