Friday, March 28, 2008

My wife, the weirdo

Just to let you all in on what I go through on a nightly basis, after a night of Melissa telling me to go feed Julie's dog Cheerios because she thought he was scratching up the couch, I woke her up telling her that Schoey (Julie's dog) had pooped on the bed (knowing that she had been dreaming of dogs all night). Her response was, "I'm a one-size dog." Melissa seriously cracks me up every night with the unbelievably obscure things she says. I love it. I love her.

-Matt

3 comments:

Jan Harrison said...

I'm surprised she talks about dogs instead of "Enchanted!"

Ashley Harris said...

Oh, I'm totally giggling over here! That's hilarious! Matt says some strange things in his sleep sometimes, but it's usually work related like "Get down on the ground" and stuff like that. But one-size dog, now that's funny!

Ashley Harris said...

Ok, I know I already posted a comment, but I had to tell you my story. Last night apparently I was talking in my sleep and I told Matt "All I have to do is tamper with his drink a little, I just have to mix it up." So now Matt is convinced I'm trying to poison him for his life insurance money! Ha ha ha.