Friday, March 14, 2008

New Couch!!


Before

After!
Yay we finally splurged and bought a new couch. I love it!! It's so much better than having a really really old blue couch and an ugly lazy boy. That is my sister Julie and Cedric laying on the couch. They love it too:) those of you that are worrying about Ced he got his stitches out on Wed and he's doing great:)

9 comments:

Sara & Saylor said...

I love it! SO CUTE! Way to splurge! Lets get together soon! It's been WAY too long! ; )

B and B Slack said...

Cute stuff Meliss! I remember your brother served a mission in Minnesota, right? We get to go the the Mall of America after my sister graduates. Any pointers...you guys went right? Hope all is well!

Kelsey said...

I love your new couch. Can I come over and sleep on it?

R+M said...

oooh I love it! it looks comfy too! great taste!

Ashley Harris said...

Look at your adorable condo!! So cute! And I LOVE the couch! It looks so comfy but also really stylish, which is hard to find both ya know? Fun!

Anonymous said...

I can't belive you got that at costco! What a great find! Daniel has been trying to talk me into getting a couch for a really long time but I'm too cheap :) But I think you may have sparked my interest to at least look!

Sister Julie Holm said...

Schoe is in this picture too! Don't forget about the dog Matt HATES!

Jan Harrison said...

SO WAY CUTE!! I love it!!!!

Ashley Harris said...

I know I already posted about your cute couch, but I was talking to my mom about it today and how super cute it is and I was saying how if you changed the pillows, it would look like a totally different couch so it would accommodate a lot of different styles and color schemes. Mom said I should tell you that! It's so cute, we're all jealous!