Thursday, May 15, 2008

Big News!!!

So about a week ago we found out I was pregnant. I took two home tests but I just didn't believe it. So today we went to one of those free clinics to have it confirmed that I really am and I honestly thought it was going to be negative and that I was just imagining that the tests said positive, but i guess I wasn't imagining it. I really am Pregnant. I'm due January 15th!! We are so excited. A little nervouse about everything, especially since we don't have our insurance figured out yet, but I can't wait!! I'm so excited to find out what it is and start getting baby stuff!! YAY!!!

16 comments:

B and B Slack said...

How exciting Meliss! That is the best news I have heard all day. I can't wait to hear all about it and the details along the way. Congrats!

Jan Harrison said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!! We can't WAIT to welcome the babe into the fold!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

JEWELS said...

oh my gosh! thats crazy, but so exciting(: congradulations

JEWELS said...

congratulations

Kelli Eudis said...

Congratulations! That is so wonderful and exciting!!

Ashley Harris said...

Yay!!! We are so excited for you! I'm so happy for you two - you're going to be great parents! I can't wait until January!

Jake and Jarica said...

I am SO excited for you!!! Having a baby is the BEST thing that's ever happened to me...I LOVE being a mom! I can't wait to find out what you're having...Congrats!

Sara & Saylor said...

YAY! Im SO excited! Finally huh?!?! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R+M said...

oh congrats! I can't believe it, I just saw you the other day and now I know! I am soo happy for you guys!

Hanna said...

Holy Crap Melissa!!! I am so excited for you...that is insane...I am speechless...Congratulations!

Kelsey said...

MELISSAAAA!!! OMG i am so excited for you! congrats!! Can I be your official babysitter?? you are going to have the cutest kids!

Anonymous said...

AHHH! How exciting! I'm SOOOO happy for you guys! We'll have kids the same age! Do you want a boy or a girl?

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting. Babies are the very best ever!!! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog...

missy said...

Meliss, I'm so happy for you and Matt. Congratulations. Keep me posted, and keep updating your blog...hahah

Brandon & Tonya said...

Congrats Melissa!! I'm so excited for you! Being pregnant is fun! Your husband will be EXTRA nice:)!!

Whitney and Chris said...

Hey Melissa! I'm so glad you found my blog! Hooray for being pregnant!! I was just like you, actually I still am, I wake up every morning and have to tell my self that I really am pregnant because I can't believe it. I was sure my pregnancy test was lying to me! Congrats!