Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's been a year already??!!

Tomorrow is our one year anniversary. Where has the time gone!! I can't believe it's already been a year! I thought I loved Matt a year ago, but it' crazy how much more I love him now. There are still the reasons I first fell in love with him, but I love him in so many different ways now too. This past year has been quite eventful. I was thinking today that I wrote in my journal maybe twice since we've been married and I"m so sad about that. I need to be better at writing down the little things that happen in our lives. This year we've taken our first trip to the Bahamas and snuck into the Atlantis by pretending to be Christofer Powells wife. We lived in California for 3 months while Matt sold for Pinnacle Securities. I found out Matt was addicted to video/computer games:) He's so mad at me right now for putting that! We both sold our nice cars for two Saturns to pay for Matt's school. We adopted our first child (Cedric our dog!) We painted a bedroom in our house. We because CTR 5 primary teachers, we have 6 little boys in our class and they all idolize Matt! I spent my first Christmas away from my family (I loved being with Matt's family though:) ) I got my first cruiser bike which I love. I just need a basket on it so I can take Cedric with me. We drove across the country from Atlanta to Provo. Well I was chauffeured in the back of my dad's car cause I was to sick to drive. I quit my job at Red Lobster and now we're both working at Ruby River. And now we're expecting our first child in January! I can't wait!!! A lot more has happened and I know this isn't exciting to anyone but us!, but this is stuff that I don't want to forget. I'm excited for the years to come and the things Matt and I get to experience together. I love him so much and I am so happy and grateful that he married me!! I couldn't ask for a better husband and I know he is going to be the best dad. Thanks babe for being so wonderful. I love you and happy anniversary!!!

4 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

CONGRATULATIONS! HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! I can't believe it's already been a year! Crazy! You guys are so cute together and I can't believe how lucky Matt is to have you as his wife, you're such a sweetheart (and how lucky we are to have you in our family!) We can't wait until California - it's going to be so much fun to spend a week with you guys! Love ya tons and happy anniversary! (Love you too brother!)

Jan Harrison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan Harrison said...

Jan Harrison said...
I get teary thinking of how lucky Matt was to have found you to be his wife. You are such a delightful woman, and we love ya tons!! (Matt too!) HAPPY, HAPPY aniversary!! I can't BELIEVE it's been a year!!! WOW!!!

June 10, 2008 10:37 AM

Sister Julie Holm said...

I miss you guys soooo much!! i am so excited to see you guys tomorrow at the beach!! I wish we were coming today but it just makes it all more exciting! ANTICIPATION!! lets take lots of pictures of my new and improved 2 pounds less body haha!! boogy boarding here we come!! love ya!