I just downloaded the pictures from my camera from the past few months, so I figured I should post about them. First, my wonderful husband turned 24.




I got him a croquet set!


Some badly needed dress shirts.

And an Ipod car adaptor.
These next pictures are from our anniversary. Matt made me pancakes for breakfast, they were so cute! Then we went on a picnic up the canyon and played some croquet. Of course Matt beat me everytime! but it was very fun.



Later that night we went up to the Roof for dinner. I have to say that I was not impressed at all. The food really wasn't that good, but the view was beautiful. It was worth going there once, but I probably wouldn't ever go there again. I felt so bad, I got sick a couple times while we were eating so matt pretty much paid for me to throw up the food. But it was our anniversary so he wanted to do something nice for me, even if it didn't stay down! It really was a wonderful anniversary, and I love Matt so much!!



A few weeks ago for Matt's side of the family took us to Oceanside California for a week. It was a blast. I brought my camera, but of course I forgot my charger so this is the only picture I got the whole time! It was at the aquarium and we have no idea who that random girl looking up at us is! she just wouldn't get out of the shark, so we took the picture with her. The trip was so much fun. We stayed right on the beach. We played in the ocean everyday, well I layed on the sand while everyone else played!! Matt even got stung by a stingray. Pretty random! There was lots of boogie boarding and surfing going on, sandcastle building. Thanks mom and dad Harrison for a wonderful vacation!!

This is what happens when Matt thinks he's 15 again at the skate park!

Sorry about the butt crack!


4 comments:
Whoa that's my brother's butt ...
Loved the update! You totally have a wonderful excuse for not posting more - you've been feeling awful! But you definitely have to keep us updated on your belly bump, I can't imagine you being pregnant you're so dang little - you'll probably be one of those girls who is like 8.75 months along and you look like you're at about 4 months. We can't wait though!!! Hope you're starting to feel better.
OUCH. Matt's bottom looks like it hurt really bad. Meliss...You don't look one ounce of prego. I don't believe it. But I miss you and I hope I'll see you soon. Cool?
OWIE!!! I'm so sad to see his boo-boo! I'd say kiss it better--but oh well, you know it seems a little weird!! I'm so glad you posted some new news!! Keep it up!
Melissa haha that looks like fun! I have a picture on my blog with that same shark. We went to that Aquarium when we went to California last month... funny... look on my blog and you'll see it! How you feelin? Steve tells me you're not feeling so great! Been there done that... anyways hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment