My mom has been up here this past weekend and she of course took me baby shopping! I am finally buying stuff now that I know for sure it is a girl. It is so fun shopping for little girl things!! Thanks mom! 
She already has more shoes than I do! My grandma knitted the four pairs of booties on the right and I love them. They are so cute and so tiny, and they will keep her little feet so warm!!Thanks grandma.

We figured she would need a winter coat seeing as how she will be born in January. I laugh so hard everytime I look at this. It is a full on puffy suit. It will definately keep her warm and it is just too cute!!
Here are just a few pictures from my previous posts.


A few weeks ago I bought Matt a bike and I already had mine from Christmas and I've been wanting to get a little basket so we can take Ced on bike rides with us. I found one at walmart and he loves his little basket. He is just content to sit in there and look around on our little bike rides. I get some funny looks from people as we pass them:)
These are just a few pictures from my weekend in Vegas for Shalesa's wedding.

April, Shalesa, Tenaya and me just waiting for our car to come take us to Crystal Palace!!

Shalesa just lovin life:)

The whole party

My sexy side, and a little baby bump.

The happy couple coming out of the temple.

Cute!

My best friend:)


6 comments:
Melissa - - I love your bike! I have been wanting one for a while now. We have a little dog too and I've always wanted to take him on a bike ride in a little basket! Where did you get your bike at? You're looking so cute and you're more than half way... it goes way fast from here on out... it did for me at least! Good luck with everything!
I LOVE all those cute shoes!! She'll be a true fashionista for sure! The pink puffy coat is adorable! Getting excited!!
Oh so exciting Melissa! So fun to go shopping with your momma I bet! You look adorable!!
Girls are SO fun to shop for! Im so glad you are having a girl because now I have an excuse to go in the girl section! YAY! Im glad you are feeling better too! We will have to go out as soon as we get back to Utah!
hey!! she did my hair..twice. ha. small world. i used to be a best friend. dont you forget that!
Melis!! Cute Shoes!!! YOu Know I am a die hard when it comes to shoes! and those are so adorable!!! Yay our little princess!! I can't wait to spoil her rotten:)
love you guys! Me and juju missed you in florida.. We had a Crazy Time!! Hahaha! We will have to tell you about it!
Post a Comment