So while my mom was up here this past weekend she bought me the cutest crib bedding from Pottery Barn Kids. I love it! It's pink and so cute for a little girl.
Ced wanted to try on June's hat:)

Here are a few pictures from our Murder Mystery party we went to. It was so much fun!
I made this seven layer dip.

And these delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I LOVE this time of year because I love pumpkin anything!

These are our friends who hosted the party

Matt and I. Matt was a swimmer "Speed O' Lightning, and I was the popular girl at school "Twyla Zone"

In my post before I said that Matt bought me some flowers. I thought it was so cute!






8 comments:
Melissa, Melissa. I've been blog-stalking you for weeks now. Don't even ask how I got here. Somewhere between Jarica's and then Skyler Topham's blog I think. How cute you are with a little baby bump. I had to comment and tell you how excited I am you're naming the baby June (if you do). I love old fashioned names...we named ours Maxine and call her Max. I hope all goes well!
Kaesy
Matt can be romantic when he wants! I love the roses--so sweet! Good job son! I ADORE the bedding!!
the new bedding is sooo cute!! oh my gosh! i can't wait! i know i say that every time but seriously! we are soooo excited:) you are looking great! I am gonna send you a pic of when i was this far along, you will laugh! I WAS A WHALE!! i am jealous of how good you look! love you!
Seriously! you are tiny! Super cute I cant wait...im so super excited for you! not much longer! how are you feeling?
Melissa!! You're pregnant!? Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Glad to have found your blog so I can keep up on your life :)
Pretty Bedding! She will love it! You're getting so close!
Mel! You are absolutely the cutest pregnant Mommy to be ever! How are you?
Melissa that bedding is so cute! What a lucky little baby she is so loved already! Ah I am so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment