Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wow am I glad I bought those pants!

So I'm not gonna lie, I've gained a few pounds. I tried on all my pants this morning and not one of them fits me anymore!! I bought some cheap pants at forever 21 a few weeks ago that are stretchy and they are the only ones that fit. I guess it's gonna be me and those pants these next two months!
We woke up this morning to snow! It's the first snow so I'm excited about it and it's pretty to me, but give me a few weeks and I will be hating the snow!! For now I'm just going to enjoy it. I think I'm especially excited about it this year because it means we're getting closer to our little girl being here!
I'm at school so I don't have any pictures to post, but I want to tell Matt how much I love him and just think he is the best! A few days ago he brought me some flowers a tall red rose that represented him, a white rose that was me and a little pink one that was June! He's so sweet to me even when I am ornery and grumpy all the time and complaining about being uncomfortable. And he also puts up with my family! My parents were up here this weekend again and it was so good to see them, and spend some time with them. We're so excited for thanksgiving to see Matt's family!! It has been forever since we've seen them. Only a few weeks!!! We can't wait.

1 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

We can't wait to see you!!! And don't stress about the weight (I know, hard not to ...) You're supposed to gain weight, it's good for the baby! And you'll have no problem getting it off again, I promise.