Saturday, September 12, 2009

8 Months!!!

I can't believe my baby is 8 months!

She loves to eat her cheerios


Yep she still poops!! haha



Some things about June at 8 months:
She crosses her legs all the time
She is a big big big time momma's girl right now. She won't even let me put her down without crying, unless I put food in front of her
She has the prettiest blue eyes
She is starting to crawl. She gets better everyday
She started doing this deep yell thing. She's not really crying or happy, I think she might just like to hear her voice.
She still loves every food I give her, but I would still say her favorite is peas and sweet potatoes.
She wants to eat everything we are eating. She will whine and grab at it until you give her some.
She loves it when I read her books. She will sit so still and listen, and help turn the pages.
She still gives the best kisses.
She still has problems with constipation:( poor girl
I'm trying to teach her how to give me five but when I stick out my hand she will put only one finger out, kinda hard to explain, but it's funny:)
Her bald spot is almost gone... YAY
She likes her sippy cups now and can drink out of them
She doesn't like her johnny jump up. She's going to grow up and not know how to jump just like her mom!
She love love loves watching other little kids. She wants to play with them so bad.
She's such a good little traveler.
She goes to bed at 7 every night, but she has been waking up around 5 or even earlier to eat in stead of sleeping until 7 like usual. I think she might be getting a tooth so that could have something to do with it.
She is my best little friend. I love spending my days with her. I am the luckiest mom! She makes me laugh everyday with the funny little things she does. This is definitely the most fun stage so far, but it's also sad to have her grow so fast!! I love you so much baby girl!



Lately in the car June will just squeal like this for no reason. It is the cutest thing! I love it

3 comments:

Jan Harrison said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the darling pics!! She is beyond ADORABLE!!! Her squeeking is so fun! Can't wait to see her in a month!

Ashley Harris said...

Oh she's so cute!! It makes me sad to see those videos though - I love that girl!! I love checking your blog because I know whatever June is doing - Wyatt is right around the corner from doing the same things! Crazy how fast our babes are growing up! (Wyatt is 6 months old tomorrow!!)

Myles N Amanda said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH! thats is so funny, the best crawling/rolling or whatever it is she does! ha ha! oh man hals is in that stage where i have to hold her all the time or be with her 24/7 so im totally there with ya on that! and its ok hals does NOT jump in her jumper either she still doesnt get it! ha ha!!!! i love the poop pics to HA HA! so sad at the same time! do you give her water and juice? like 4 oz of it each? that helped hals alot! miss ya in good ol st G church!