Thursday, October 1, 2009

Excuse my lack of Posting!!

I have been so unmotivated to post lately! With trying to find time to clean, my school assignments, get ready for the day, feeding my child, changing diapers, runny noses, teething, trying to go to the gym, getting my child ready for the day, enjoying the nice weather before it starts to snow, getting child down for nap, posting has been on the bottom of my list! I don't take pictures very often so when I do I take a million so excuse all my collages because it's so much easier for me to just do it this way!
June's favorite time of the day is still her bath time! She could stay in there all day. She has started doing this thing where she puts everything in her mouth like a dog and keeps it in there forever. She won't drop it! It's so funny!

I have never been to the park as much as I have been this past month. Me and a couple of my friends have been sick of being cooped up inside all day and the weather has been so nice so we have been enjoying it! June absolutely LOVES the swing! She will squeal and giggle in it. I love it!


like I said earlier the weather HAS been so nice until yesterday. Yesterday it was 48 degrees!!! AHHHH i'm so not ready for winter!!! So we busted out some of June's fall clothes. I love her boots. I'm so excited they finally fit her!

June is teething right now (Her bottom tooth just popped through!) So she's had a runny nose and diarrhea, no fun! But this was just after she pooped through her clothes so she was nekked:) She figured out how to pull herself up on things, but just to her knees. She can't get to her feet yet!

She loves making messes. She was so focused on getting all the clothes out of this bin.
I am loving this stage, everything except the whole sick part and BAD seperation anxiety! I know she doesn't feel well so I don't mind it that much, but it does kind of get old when she won't let ANYONE hold her, not even her dad! She does LOVE to play with Matt though. She still gets so excited when she hears him open the door when he's home from work. She loves it when he plays peek-a-boo with her. She still laughs the hardest for her dad!

6 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

you finally updated...good job! I am in love with june's boots!!! So cute!!! Gotta love teething...some of them come through fine, and some are nightmares...good luck!

Ashley Harris said...

I love these group pictures - you can totally see her personality! It was great talking to you on Sunday - I really miss you! Every time Wyatt goes through a new stage I wonder about June and how she was at that stage. She's just adorable - give her a hug from her aunt Ashley!

bryce and paige said...

Love the pictures, she is so fun. I totally know about what your going through with teething, my baby doesn't want to be put down for even one second, it's driving me crazy!

Stevenson Stories said...

She is so cute! Her boots are SOOOO cute! Teething.. Taleah has not started that yet but I am expecting it at any moment. And I agree.. fall is the best!

Jan Harrison said...

SOSOSOO ADORABLE!! She is getting such a fun personality! She is such a girl--goes for the clothes like a true woman would! I just want to smash-hug her to pieces!! CAN'T WAIT to see her again~

Myles N Amanda said...

oh man! i know what you mean by by seperation thing! hahahah! yeah im sad we never got to have a play date , but i think now that they are a little bit older it will be funner! yeah so i hope you come to visit soon!