Monday, October 26, 2009

Another Post About June.... What??

I just wanted to write a few things down to remember about June before I forget!
-She will randomly throughout the day lean over and give me kisses, it is seriously the sweetest thing ever.
-She has started doing this kind of grimace when people say hi to her, until she warms up to them.
-She just started to suck/chew on her thumb. I may have to give her her binki back, I don't want a thumb sucker!!! (But it is really cute!)
-She is such a mellow good natured baby, until she's hungry or tired
-If I make the k sound she'll say it back to me
-Waves both hi and bye now
-Loves to throw books off the couch. (Video)
-She will pick out the berries in captain crunch and the marshmallows in lucky charms


Look at those heels! haha
Just reading some books with daddy
We went to HeeHaw Farms and got ourselves some pumpkins. the picture on the right reminds me of an old farmer couple picture, Matt just needs a pitchfork!
We took a drive up the canyon after conference to see all the fall leaves and to enjoy the beautiful weather.

Just loving some lucky charms
Two bottom teeth!!!

Standing up on everything!!

7 comments:

Burgon Fam said...

I cant believe how big she has gotten! crazy! well hey im sorry i have been flaky... we need to get together...so maybe I can have ya over for lunch or somethin...or if its easier i can come up there but i really want to see you again and meet this little gal of yours!

Myles N Amanda said...

ohhh... they grow so fast! Those heels are so cute!!!!I wish hals would give kisses or let me even give her kisses! thats cute!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

ooh she is just toooo cute for words! I can't wait to play this weekend! You better still be coming!

R+M said...

Melissa she is getting so big, where does the time go? She just keeps getting cuter and I bet it just keeps getting more and more fun!

Jan Harrison said...

She is so AAAADORABLE!! We miss her!!
Matt is so cute playing with his girl! We LOVE you guys!!!!!

Ashley Harris said...

Oh she's so cute!!! I love those videos - adorable! You can really see her little personality coming out in them. The books thing is hilarious. Wyatt is a kisser too and I LOVE it!! Can't wait till Christmas!!

Tyler and Jenica said...

Oh my gosh, she is to die for ADORABLE!