Just lovin playing with daddy!
Her new favorite thing to do is to stand up on the couch and play with the strings on the blinds. She could do it for hours!A few weekends ago a couple of friends and I took our girls up to Wee Witches Weekend at Gardner Village. It was so much fun. So many cute witch costumes everywhere!

Things to remember about 9 months
* She has her two bottom teeth and I'm pretty sure more are coming in because she is gnawing on EVERYTHING!
*She is now crawling on her knees and is pulling her self up to stand on everything
*She has her 9 month doc appt next week so I don't know how tall she is or how much she weighs yet.
* She is officially too big for her 3-6 month clothes now.
* Still TOTALLY a mommas girl
* Still going strong with the nursing. She won't take a bottle anymore, not that she needs to or anything, I've just tried a few times and she will not take it. formula or breast milk, she wants nothing to do with it.
* She does love her sippy cup, but no milk or formula in it. She will only drink water or juice in it. Weird!
* She still gives the best kisses
* can wave bye bye and sometimes hi
* Says mamma all the time
* Still the best sleeper at night ever, but worst sleeper during the day!
* I think she's a lefty
* She will point at everything with her left pointer finger
* She will scrunch up her face and fake cry all the time
* She definitely has an attitude. She is very Sassy!
* She loves going to the park and swinging on the swings.
I can't believe it's been 9 whole months since you came into our lives Junebug. You are so loved! I can't imagine my life without you. I am so grateful heavenly father sent you to me and that I get to be your mamma! I love how happy you are and how much you love to be with me. You are so precious and I love you so much!
*She is now crawling on her knees and is pulling her self up to stand on everything
*She has her 9 month doc appt next week so I don't know how tall she is or how much she weighs yet.
* She is officially too big for her 3-6 month clothes now.
* Still TOTALLY a mommas girl
* Still going strong with the nursing. She won't take a bottle anymore, not that she needs to or anything, I've just tried a few times and she will not take it. formula or breast milk, she wants nothing to do with it.
* She does love her sippy cup, but no milk or formula in it. She will only drink water or juice in it. Weird!
* She still gives the best kisses
* can wave bye bye and sometimes hi
* Says mamma all the time
* Still the best sleeper at night ever, but worst sleeper during the day!
* I think she's a lefty
* She will point at everything with her left pointer finger
* She will scrunch up her face and fake cry all the time
* She definitely has an attitude. She is very Sassy!
* She loves going to the park and swinging on the swings.
I can't believe it's been 9 whole months since you came into our lives Junebug. You are so loved! I can't imagine my life without you. I am so grateful heavenly father sent you to me and that I get to be your mamma! I love how happy you are and how much you love to be with me. You are so precious and I love you so much!



4 comments:
that is the cutest costume ever!!
We love her too!!! I'm so jealous of my parents! She's just precious!
Awwwww i love baby junebug =)
i get to see her on thanksgiving!! I got a flight to come home yesterday.
I can't believe how her haircolor is JUST like Matt's!! She may be a Momma's girl, but she is JUST like her dad!
Post a Comment