Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Meliss!

So today is Melissa's b-day, and I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon here, but I think it is appropriate I post a few reasons why I love her on this special day (in no particular order).

1.) She chose to be a stay-at-home mom
2.) She's the best mom. Ever.
3.) Looks amazing in a bikini
4.) Loves to be outside
5.) Loves to cook new food and is a great cook
6.) She gets so excited for American Idol, SYTYCD, and Gray's Anatomy (Private Practice too)
7.) She always welcomes me home with a hug and kiss
8.) She is determined
9.) She loves games
10.) She wants to have more kids, and soon
11.) She always thinks of others
12.) She's an amazing teacher for our daughter
13.) She is righteous
14.) She is beautiful every hour of every day, even when she is straightening her hair
15.) She loves the lake
16.) She lets me fish
17.) She is supportive of me in everything I do
18.) She wants to live some place new for law school
19.) She is very smart
20.) She wanted to finish school
21.) Loves to go on walks
22.) Is very sporty
23.) Has the kindest heart
24.) Always smells good
25.) Great at managing her finances
26.) She loves her family
27.) Very competitive, like me
28.) Loves to bake
29.) She knows I can never be wrong, and even though she's right she lets it go
30.) Perfect smile
31.) She loves to pillow talk
32.) She weaned me of video games
33.) Always thoughtful for holidays, something I'm the worst at
34.) She has caught some fish on a fly
35.) She loves playing with June
36.) Best kisser ever
37.) Loves bike rides
38.) VERY crafty, despite what my mom thinks
39.) She prays with June every night
40.) She threw out my old heinous clothes, even though I still thought they were stylish
41.) I love her curly hair
42.) She makes my lunch for me
43.) She sings June to sleep
44.) Every time we play a game I can count on her to always do the same thing
45.) She loves to read
46.) She's really cute when she tries to get really mad at me
47.) I always miss her if I'm not with her
48.) She has great style
49.) Loves me despite my many imperfections
50.) She is mine forever

Happy birthday Melissa. I love you more than anything.

4 comments:

Jan Harrison said...

WHAT do you mean 'despite what my mom thinks??' I never thought so!! I know how good she is at making quilts--that's SOSO Crafty!! Talented too!I think she is the most perfect girl out there!!! WHAT???

Ashley Harris said...

That is just the sweetest thing my brother! What a nice, sweet husband you are!

Happy Birthday Melissa! We all just adore you to pieces and I totally think of you like a sister!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

Ahhh! Matt you DO have a romantic side!! What a sweetie pie!! Happy Bday Meliss! Matt should get some major smooching for that post:)

Myles N Amanda said...

how cute! i guess your stuck with him forever!and obviously thats not abad thing! ha ha. happy birthday!