Wahoo! I am TOTALLY there! I can't wait. Do you want me help or bring anything? We miss you guys....we have to have June over to play with Brin's new toys. Call me when you get back!
We're enjoying the sunshine down in Mesa Arizona. Matt is in his first year of Law school at ASU and I get to spend my days playing with June! We are expecting our second baby, a boy, in November!
5 comments:
Such a cute invitation!! We sure wish we could be there! Give her lots of hugs and kisses from all of us!
Oh, I wish we could be there! Give her an extra kiss and hug from us, and one special from Wyatt!
thats on your birthday!(and my half birthday..ill never forget) triple the celebration!!
Wahoo! I am TOTALLY there! I can't wait. Do you want me help or bring anything? We miss you guys....we have to have June over to play with Brin's new toys. Call me when you get back!
Hi Melissa, we would love to come to June's party!! Thank you for the invite; we can't wait.
Post a Comment