Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving and more

This year we spent thanksgiving with my family and it was so much fun. We had the whole Anderson family over for dinner and there was over 50 people there. It was so much fun to see some cousins I hadn't seen in a while. We mostly ate, played games, and shopped the whole weekend. My sister Julie also turned in her mission papers and she should get her call soon! so exciting!!

It doesn't look like it here! but June loved playing with her cousins, and Huddy was so nice to play with her!

My mom got June this little walker and she's a walking machine with this thing. She also took her first two steps!

Steve and Jaime had their second little boy Jett a few days before Thanksgiving, and he is so sweet! I love him and I can't wait to hold him again!!
This is June getting her present from Matt and I for christmas a little early. We didn't want to pack it down to Arizona with us and I wanted her to play with it so Santa came a little early! She loves it!
This is just a cute picture of June and my friend Marie's little girl at costco. There was only a little bit of hair pulling and toy stealing going on!

1 comments:

Jan Harrison said...

She is so adorable!! Can't wait to hug on her in 2 weeks! What's with the stach Matt?