Is my baby really going to be 1 in about a month? I can not believe this. She is getting so big and she is so smart (at least I think so!) She has learned so much this past month.
- She can say ma ma, da da, done
- She can sign all done
- She took her first two steps
- she is letting go of everything and balancing for a few seconds
- she pretty much eats everything i'm eating now, I only feed her actual baby food about once a day, i still nurse her about 4 times a day too
- She clapped for the first time two days ago
- She can tell you how old she is going to be with her finger
- She can shake her finger no ( she gets it from me singing no more monkeys jumping on the bed)
- her eyelashes are so long, but stick straight, no curl to them at all, sorry girl!
- I really want her to say ho ho ho before Christmas
- Her favorite thing to do right now is sit in front of our entertainment center and pull everything off every shelf and take out all the dvd's from the basket.
- Her favorite toys right now are two clemetines, one for each hand, turning pages in books, and ripping magazines. She loves to tear apart anything!
I'll post more in a few days when she actually is 11 months!!! CRAZY!!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Is It Really True?
Posted by The Harrisons at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Her favorite activity sounds like my girls, pulling all of the DVDs out and spreading them all over!
HHAHAHAHA! how funny! i wished you lived here and we could have a play date! hals also loves to rip pages mostly the hymn books at church
Post a Comment