Wednesday, March 3, 2010

June is so much fun right now, but also so hard. She learns so much every day. I am so in love with her and her sweet little personality. I am having a hard time right now just ignoring her tantrums because she will cry and scream until she gets what she wants and it's easier and less stressful to just give it to her! I am really really really not a fan of her tantrums, and she knows that she will get what she wants if she screams. It's so hard!!! But on the other side she is so so sweet. Anything I will ask her she will say yes and nod her head, even if she doesn't want it. She will come snuggle with me if I ask her and I love it, even if it's only for about 5 seconds. She is obsessed with giving her teddy bears and baby's hugs. She will squeeze them so tight and then hand them to me to give them a hug. She doesn't eat much anymore. I can hardly get her to eat anything but string cheese and yogurt. She loves string cheese and she will ask for it. She can sign please and thank you now and it's so cute! I love being a mom and I wouldn't trade it for anything! (except when she's screaming at me :)






all she wanted was her toothbrush :)

6 comments:

R+M said...

I love those photos, they are so cute!
My sister said she saw you at her work yesterday! Fun!
Hope all is well with you guys.

Ashley Harris said...

Oh honey, just you wait! I know you don't want to hear that! But I LOVE that you documented a tantrum! She's so precious - even in full on Tantrum mode!

Myles N Amanda said...

HA HA HA HA! those darn toothbrushes! HA HAHA thats totally hals too!

Burgon Fam said...

Be Strong...lol the tantrums just get worse but really...they are fast learners...they catch on really quick to what wont work on mom...so if throwing a tantrum doesnt work she may try something less harsh to get what she wants! i KNOW its SUPER hard but I promise they really do catch on quick... and about the eating thing...my girls stopped eating at that age too...still dont eat. argh. But talked to there doctor about it one day and he said during those stages they can run on 3 table spoons of food a day! I guess there growing slows a bit...So dont stress too much...when she is haveing a growth spurt you will know cuz she will eat and eat! sorry for my monster long comment...I hope it helps! Your such a cute mom!

Tyson and Marie said...

You are hilarious! I really haven't noticed her tantrums being that bad. I swear Brinley can throw a fit more than June! You are handling it great. Want to go to story time tomorrow? I'll call you!

Stevenson Stories said...

oh my I was so glad when I finished reading this post. They sound like the same child.. toothbrush is Taleah's obsession..but it must have toothpaste. I swore I would never allow the tantrums and giving in, but it is so much easier!! She is pretty cute though!! :)