I just got home from dropping my little sis Juj off at the MTC. Her and my mom and dad and my sis-in-law Candice drove up this morning, we met them for lunch at the Pizza Factory, went and got her some Red Mango for the last time, then drove to the MTC. She had to be there by 1 and you don't go in with them anymore. you just pull up to the sidewalk, get their bags out and say goodbye to them. I held it together pretty well until we were driving to the MTC. It finally got real to met that I am not going to see my Juj for 18 months!!!! I am so sad, but at the same time I am so happy for her for going. She is going to be the most amazing missionary. I am almost jealous that she gets to go and I never went on a mission. I am going to miss her like crazy and 18 months will hopefully go by super fast! Love you Juju have a good mission!!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Missionary
Posted by The Harrisons at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
that is so exciting!! go julie!
Has it been 18 months yet? I seriously miss Ju.
And I saw we plan another Lake Powell trip, relatively soon...
AZ is good. Haven't even been there a week yet, oops. But I think I'll like it. Coming down to join me, hopefully?
Post a Comment