And sorry to dissappoint but this won't be one of those. I just need to write down what I need to catch up on!
-June's 1st birthday party
-Valentines Day
-Our trip to California
-June turning 13, 14, and 15 months
I think I haven't wanted to blog because i have so much to blog about and I get overwhelmed, and everytime I'm on the computer I've got school work to do, and because there is very little time during the day that I feel well enough to get off the couch and actually do something and not puke, because.......................................................................................................................................................................
BABY #2 IS ON IT'S WAY!!
I am only 9 weeks but I started getting sick at 5 weeks so it already feels like I've been pregnant forever. My due date is Nov 22nd, and I can't wait to find out what it is! I kind of want another girl so June will have a sister so close and it would be so convenient because I have everything for a girl, but then I want a boy to know that we CAN have boys and so Matt can have his little fishing buddy! We'll be happy with either!! I have to admit that I am a little nervous about having two kids. We're going to be a full blown family and Matt will be starting law school in August so we might be moving. That will not be fun being 6 months pregnant and moving. I'll have to find another doctor and that will be a pain. I fell like I'm already starting to show which is so different than when I was pregnant with June. i didn't show until I was about 5 months along. I throw up just about everything I eat and NOTHING sounds good to me. i can't go to a grocery store because it makes me sick!! I feel so bad for Matt because i haven't cooked a single thing in about 4 weeks. He has been so amazing. He has been the dad, the mom, the cook, the cleaner, everything, and he's happy to do it. he doesn't complain when he comes home to a disaster of a house, no food, me laying on the couch and he has to feed June and give her a bath and put her to bed. I am seriously so grateful for him!! I'll (hopefully!!) start doing weekly pregnancy updates. and I'm going to try and do weekly updates on June. She is such a smart little stinker. She definitely gets her smarts from her dad. Her vocabulary is huge, She will say anything you tell her to. My favorite is any word with an L. She rolls her L's and it is so funny. Milk is my favorite. She is obsessed with teddy bears. she asks for them through the day. She loves to snuggle and watch her shows. She will get up on the couch, sit on my lap and hand me the remote and say "pease." Sometimes I wish she didn't know please because she says it all day long for everything. It is so cute though. She LOVES LOVES LOVES any animal but mostly cats and dogs. Anytime we see a dog at the park she will say dog about a million times and want to go see it. She will never get close enough to pet it but she just wants to look at it. She is seriously the sweetest little girl in the whole world. Everynight I tell Matt how lucky I feel to be her mom and how sweet she is. She knows how to throw a tantrum like the best of them, but I just can't get enough of my sweet sissy! If I close my eyes while i'm laying on the couch she will come and try to open my eyes and she'll bring me a book and she'll lay down and snuggle while we read books. She is OBSESSED with books too. She would rather read a book than play with any toy. I hope she's going to be a little book worm. Well this was kind of word vomit, but this blog was in need of a little update. I'll try and post some pics soon.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
So much to catch up on
Posted by The Harrisons at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats Melis!
Finally!!!!!!!! holy moly woman!! haha
YEAH! Im super excited for you..You can do it! hang in there! hopefully the sickness will pass soon!
YAY!!!!!!!! I'm SO excited for you guys. I'm sorry you are feeling so sick though. It's even worse the second time around feeling like that cuz you still have to be a mom somehow at the same time. I hope you'll get feeling better soon, and i'm so glad Matt is taking such good care of you both! Don't be scared about 2 kids...I was really nervous about it too for a few different reasons, but I am honestly loving every second of it. This is the longest comment ever...I'm just so excited!! Congrats again!
Congrats! I hope you start feeling better- puking is honestly the worst feeling in the world! Keep us updated!
We are all so HAPPY about babe#2!!, but so sad to know how sick you get. I'm so glad Matt is being wonderful---where is the lazy young teenager boy I knew? Wow--what a blessing now! Reading about June makes me miss her so much--she is a delight, and the new baby will be too! Love you all!
Congrats on #2! that's awesome. My guess is boy! (but what do I know!)
Matt starts law school in the fall? Where is he going( or where are you guys thinking of, if you haven't decided) Exciting changes for the Harrisons!
YAY!!!!!WAHOOO... not to the sickness but to the #2 baby!! im thrilled for you guys! congrats!
So sorry you're so sick but YAY FOR BABY NUMBER 2!!!!!
june and matix must be twins because they sound just alike and love the exact same things! books, animals, television, the remote thing, the please thing, opening my eyelids. so funny! come visit vegas sometime please!
YAY!!! THE sickness not so fun! But So excited for Our new Cuz! Hang in there! Love you! Tell Matt Way to step it up!!
Congrats! I am so happy for you! How fun for June to have a sibling so close! You will be just fine with 2 kids!!!
I'm so excited for you two! This is amazing news. Congratulations. Hope to see you soon. (Like here in Arizona would be amazing. Where Matt will be going to school?)
I am closer to Tempe. So I hope he gets into ASU.
And tell Matt to find some of his single friends. As you've seen from my post....I'm waiting. ha
congrats on baby # 2! hope you start feeling better soon!! having two kids is so much fun, you will love it!
Post a Comment