Monday, May 3, 2010

1st Birthday Cont.

While we were down in St. George for New Years we had a little birthday party for June with my family. I wish I would've got a picture of everyone there, but oh well. It was really fun and she actually liked this cake!
Homemade chocolate cake with a marshmallow coconut frosting. It was really good if I do say so!

She was excited about the candle at first....


Then she really didn't want anything to do with it.

So Huddy stepped up and helped blow it out!









She hates getting her hands messy and she asked multiple times to have her hands cleaned off!



She loved it!

Getting all cleaned up
We even had some party games!
This picture just cracks me up! She just wanted to play!

1 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

congrats to you to. I actually just checked your blog and saw you were prego. I made Rhett read it so he sees that I am not the only one that gets sick. It is good to know I am not. But I feel so bad for you. I want water more than anything, as sad as it is I sit and dream about water and times when I would chug it, how stupid huh. Hopefully yours is over soon. June is so stinking cute!