June I can't even tell you how much i absolutely love you and how lucky I feel to be your mom! you are the sweetest thing and I can't believe you've only been with me for 16 months! You teach me something new everyday. I love how much you love me! I love how the second you hear daddy come in the door from work you squeal with excitement and run and wait for him by the stairs! I can't imagine my life without you girl! I love you so much. Thank you for letting me be your momma!
Some things to remember about June:
Some things to remember about June:
- You still love your babies and you bring them to me to wrap in a blanket
- you are obsessed with chapstick. I twist it all the way down so you can't get to the chapstick, but you have to have the lid off and you just suck on it. It's so weird, but you love it.
- Fruit snacks, granola bars, or fruit of any kind is your food of choice
- if you make a mess with your food or drop water from your sippy cup you say mess and you go get the kitchen towel and clean it up. You love to clean up "messes." it's the cutest thing.
- you bring me the remote constantly thru out the day to turn on a "show"
- you can say your abc's back to me, but you get worse everytime! You CAN say them all but you skip ahead so the only ones you say are c, o and w.
- when you try to run your cheeks jiggle! so cute!
- you pump your little arms so fast when you try to run
- you still love love love to read books. you will bring me every book in the house to read to you and you can point out pretty much anything in any of your books
- you have two tiny plastic toy cats that you are in love with. anytime you see them you meow in this really high pitched voice. it's really hard to explain but it's so funny!!
- you don't like to sit in your high chair. you have to sit on the chair at the table to eat
- you can finally get off the couch by yourself
- you love to help with the laundry. you'll hand me everything in the basket to put in the washer, then i hand you everything to put into the dryer. I can't do the laundry without you or you get really upset!
- you still love to give my belly kisses
- you got your first battle wound at the park the other day!
- you DO NOT like other kids to play with your toys at our house. We're working on sharing!
- If I leave your sight for 2 seconds at home you scream momma and look in everyroom until you find me. (Sometimes I hide from you just so you'll do this, it's so funny! )
- You are the most loved girl in the whole world! You're the best!!


5 comments:
Luv, Luv Luv little June-Bug!
haha thats so cute!!! i cant believe how funny she is. i wish you lived close cause a play date would be fun!
we love you june bug!!!
That was precious! Love that girl!!
Post a Comment