Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nursery

Today my baby went to nursery for the first time. She walked right in, sat down on a little chair to play with play dough and waved goodbye. I thought for sure she would have a melt down when I left, but they said she did really well! They said she got a little weapy a few times, but overall she did really well. It was so nice to be able to sit and enjoy both sunday school and young womens! I loved it, but when did my baby get so big?! I can't believe she's already in nursery!!! I said to Matt on the way home that I don't think I want any more kids because they can't go into nursery right away! I was so proud of June for being a big girl! I better enjoy these next few months at church before we have another babe distracting us!

2 comments:

Jan Harrison said...

That's a BIG milestone! It's so fun to see them acting grown up! June is wonderful, and this is just the beginning of her step-stones of life. Before you know it she'll be trotting off to school!

Ashley Harris said...

I'm so proud of her! Wyatt is already going into nursery but FREAKS OUT when Matt leaves the room. Course he freaks out when Matt walks around the corner so... there's a lot of love there between father and son!

How wonderful that she did so well on her first day!!