Friday, August 6, 2010

Just Some Thoughts

So Matt's has been in Montana fishing for the past 5 days and it has been a very looooong 5 days! Both June and I have missed him! before he left he took a picture of himself on my phone and whenever June gets my phone she points to the picture and says dadda. She asks for him at least twice a day. So cute!
We are moving in less than a week and it makes me sad everytime I think about it. Don't get me wrong, I am excited to start a new phase in life and it will be fun living in Arizona, but Provo has become home to me. I am so sad to leave all our friends and all the memories we have here. I am so sad to leave all June's cute little friends that she has and that she won't get to play with and grow up with them. I am just hoping we'll make some good friends in AZ too!!
I can't believe that I am already 25 weeks pregnant and I haven't taken 1 belly pic or written anything down about this one! I am such a slacker! Nothing is really different from when I was pregnant with June except I've gained weight a lot faster and there's a baby boy inside instead! I can't even begin to describe how much love I already have for this little boy. He is amazing and I haven't even met him yet. June loves her little brother so much already too. She loves to point out every baby she sees and she loves to give my belly kisses and say hi to the baby.
It must be the pregnancy hormones or something but at least once a day I look at my baby girl and I can't help but cry and my heart melts with the love I have for her. I am crying sitting here just thinking about her. She is the sweetest thing in this whole world. Just her innocense and her unconditional love. I feel so blessed to be this little girl's mom, and also so much responsibility to teach her the right things. I always knew I would love being a mom, but holy smokes I never knew I could love this little human as much as I do. A mother's love is like nothing else in this world. I would do anything for her. It's late and I am bawling my eyes out thinking about her, I better go peek into her room and kiss my sleeping babe goodnight and get to bed!

4 comments:

Jan Harrison said...

I got all teary just reading of your love for her & Matt. We all love you guys!

Ashley Harris said...

Oh you're so sweet! Pregnancy hormones make me cry at commercials - so I don't blame you for getting teary thinking about sweet June!

missy said...

Woohoo!!! I'm so excited you're here! Let's get together real soon. I'll call you!

Tyson and Marie said...

I am SO sad you left! I seriously go outside and look at your house and get so sad. Brin asks for June all of the time:( I can't believe she is nursery.....where did the time go! I swear we were just clapping because she could finally sit up!