So, it's been forever since I've posted last and I don't have any pictures on this computer so you just get an update! We made it to Arizona! We've been here almost a month now. We love our house and our ward and I actually really like it down here. Now that it's almost starting to cool off we can handle going outside! Matt started Law school a few weeks ago and he is happy to finally be getting started! Lots and lots of studying for him, but I am so proud of him for doing it!
I finally graduated from UVU pretty much the day we moved from Provo. I am so happy to be done with school. I got my bachelors in Business Management and my diploma came yesterday so it's official!
Our first Sunday in our new ward we sit down and I look up a few rows and there is a girl and her husband from St. George sitting there with their cute little boy. Erick and Annie Miguel are in our ward. So random! I was soooo happy to see someone I knew!! especially with a little boy June's age. We have been going swimming and hanging out a lot and it's been so nice to not be so lonely, and have someone for June to play with!
Once I can get a second on Matt's computer i'll post some pictures of our new house!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
We Made It
Posted by The Harrisons at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment