

I seriously can't believe that our baby is 20 months. She is such a fun little girl! I absolutely love getting to spend my days with her. Here's 20 things about her!
1- She is still VERY much a momma's girl.
2- She gets mad when anyone else touches me. Matt can't even put his hand on my knee without her getting mad. She also will only let me tickle her arms or legs. She knows if it's someone else and doesn't want them to do it.
3- The first thing she says when she wakes up, like the second she opens her eyes she yells MOM. sometimes there's a c'mere after
4- Every morning I ask her what she wants for breakfast and she'll say cereal or waffles. Most the time it's cereal
5- Anytime I ask her what she wants to eat she says cereal
6- She loves her cousins
7- I got her a little potty and she went pee in it once, but she loves to sit on it and will tell me she needs to go potty all day long so she can go sit on it.
8- She is kindof obsessed with Snow White. She has a little cell phone that has the princesses on it and she will point out snow white. She wants to watch snow white all day long.
9- She loves to sing songs and will say the last word in every phrase of the song. Her favorite songs are row your boat, popcorn popping, the wheels on the bus( only the part of what the momma's say), She loves pretty much any song you'll sing to her
10- She loves to dance and to spin and to jump. She jumps all day long
11- Her hair is getting so long I can finally do more things with it
12- She has the sweetest little heart and whenever she even sees a picture of someone crying she gets this pouty lip and pretends like she's crying and feels bad
13- She loves to swim and can go underwater and hold her breath and swim to me.
14- She loves getting dressed and she always wants to wear a dress. I have to tell her that what i'm putting on her is a dress or she gets mad.
15- She LOVES jewelry. She always wants to wear my earrings, any necklace and she always HAS to have a bracelet on.
16- She will tell Matt and I "guys no no" and shake her little finger at us
17- She is such a good little talker and will say anything you tell her to
18- She is working on her colors and constantly asks what color things are. When I ask her what color something is she automatically tries pink, if I say no she'll try blue, sometimes after those two she'll get the right color, but we're definitely still working on it1
19- I am completely in love with this little girl and kindof don't want these next two months with just her and i to end!
20- She is going to be the best big sister any little brother could ask for!
I love you baby girl!!!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
June at 20 months!
Posted by The Harrisons at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
how cute is she! i cant believe how big she looks. where did time go that they could start doing all this stuff. and i swear it was just like yesterday you told us you were pregnant! i cant believe how fast it went. hope all is well!
It's so funny she loves Snow White, because that's how Karlie was too-we had to call her Snow White for a couple of years! It must run in the family! WE LOVE JUNE!!!
She is a doll. I love reading your posts because I feel so much better about my life...gaining the weight a little faster, more aches and pains...so thanks! :) Glad you are liking AZ, fun for a new adventure!
Oh my gosh I love these pics of June! She is adorable! Thanks so much for coming last night! We had a blast! Send me your email address and I can add you to our blog where we just posted some hilarious pics!
thethompsoncrew2@gmail.com
Post a Comment