Tuesday, October 19, 2010

35 Weeks and Crib Bedding

Can't believe i'm already 35 weeks. This baby is going to be here before I know it. I can't wait to meet him! This past week Matt had a break from school so we went down to St. George and I found some cute fabric to make his crib bedding. Thanks to my mom (aka Snow White) for watching June so I could do it! (June can't say grandma very well so we asked her what she wanted to call my mom and she said Snow White!) I think the bedding turned out pretty cute! It's definitely not the best sewing job, but it works!

I've said this before, but this pregnancy is pretty similar to June's other than he is a lot more active. He is a night owl. His awake time is from 9pm to about 1am, needless to say I don't sleep very well! I love being pregnant, but I want this last month to go by fast to I can finally hold our little guy!

4 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

eeee! your so close! i cant believe it! the bedding is cute! look at you making things! one day i will be good at sewing...

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

It turned out sooo cute!!

Ashley Harris said...

You are so very crafty!!

R+M said...

I can't believe how close you are! Man I wish I knew how to make crib bedding, it's got to be less expensive--and more fulfilling! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy, and by the way I love Finn, use it! (I also like Liam, I remember we mentioned that one once a long time ago.:)