Friday, October 1, 2010

Shout Out to June

So, yesterday we decided to just try and see if June would sleep in her bed if we took of the rail and turned it into a toddler bed. I really didn't think she'd sleep, but we wanted to try anyways. The first time I tried was yesterday for her nap and that didn't go so well. She wouldn't go to sleep so I put the rail back on. I thought I'd try again when she went to bed for the night. I put her in her bed last night and she went right to sleep! I woke her up when I went into check on her a few hours later, but I just laid down with her for a couple minutes, then told her goodnight again and I left her room and she went right to sleep again! Today for both her nap and going to bed she went to bed perfectly! I seriously can't believe how good she is doing. I thought for sure she was too little and she wouldn't do it, but boy was I wrong. How did I get so lucky to have such a good girl! It makes me kinda sad to think she's already in a big girl bed cuz I don't want her to get any older! This will make it a lot easier for when the baby comes to have the crib, if she keeps doing it! Ooh I just love this little girl, and I'm so proud of her!!

2 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

thats awsome!!! i tried that once ... it didnt go over to well... i dont have to worry about giving her crib to anyone, so i wont be putting her in a bed anytime soon. thats great she is doing so good at sleeping in her new bed ! she is so cute too!!

The Thompson Crew said...

Wow! Way to go Baby June! She must just know she's got to act like a big sister now. If only I could get our little boy to sleep during the night and kick during the day!