Holy smokes how is my baby already one month!! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. It goes by so much faster once they get here! Here's a few things about Drake at One month!
-He loves to snuggle right up to me, and I LOVE it!
-He hasn't been a very great sleeper at night these past few weeks, but the past couple of nights he's back to what he was doing before, going to bed around 10 and waking up at 2 and then at 6 and then being up for the morning around 8:30 and then going back to sleep around 10. I can't complain about him only waking up twice in the night. it's the nights that he wakes up like 4 or 5 times that get me!!
-He is a really gassy baby
-He's smiled for me a few times, but we can never manage to get it on camera
-I've finally got him to take a binky, and it's so nice!
-He is already 11.2 lbs (90th percentile) and 21 3/4 inch. long (50th percentile)! He gained 4 lbs in a month! He's a healthy boy!
-He definitely loves to eat!
-We just love him so much and I can't even express the feelings I have for this little boy. Having a little boy is so much different than a little girl, and I love him! He is so sweet!

June stole his binki!




3 comments:
He is such a sweet baby!! Love that face!
We Love the little lovey!
Your kiddies are so cute! I can't believe it has been one month since he was born. And I am glad June is a good little helper. I am just waiting to see how Taleah will be!
Post a Comment