I can't believe you have 2 kids now. He is so cute! The video of his birth is the sweetest thing ever, yes I had tears in my eyes!! Hope you are doing well!
Ok but she just looks so cute! I couldn't pick just one either. SO great to get together last week. I love totally relaxing and chatting with friends while our hubbies are conquering law school!
We're enjoying the sunshine down in Mesa Arizona. Matt is in his first year of Law school at ASU and I get to spend my days playing with June! We are expecting our second baby, a boy, in November!
4 comments:
I can't believe you have 2 kids now. He is so cute! The video of his birth is the sweetest thing ever, yes I had tears in my eyes!! Hope you are doing well!
Wonderful posts!!! June is so adorable, and she & Drake already look so much like Sister & brother friends!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
Cute girl!!
Ok but she just looks so cute! I couldn't pick just one either. SO great to get together last week. I love totally relaxing and chatting with friends while our hubbies are conquering law school!
Post a Comment