Thursday, November 25, 2010

Drake Matthew Harrison

Here is a little video I put together of Drake's birth. I'm definitely not savvy when it comes to video editing, but I hope you enjoy the video. He is the sweetest little guy ever. Melissa, you're the best mom in the world!

Baby Drake from matt harrison on Vimeo.



Love Matt

4 comments:

Jan Harrison said...

GREAT JOB director Harrison!! If Law doesn't work out, you could look into directing! Great vid of the whole thing. Love the music too! It built up the suspense. We can't get over how beautiful Melissa was during the whole thing. You have such a wonderful wife!!!!! He is such a precious blessing....LOVES to you all!

B and B Slack said...

What a neat video! Good job Matt! Melissa you looked fabulous :)

-Kyle and Emily- said...

I think my eyes started leaking watching this and remembering how awesome of an experience this is. Funny I have never felt water coming out of my eyes, but I'm sure its not normal:) Anyways, great video and great new addition to the family. I can't wait for Gus and "the Drake" to meet. See you soon Chucko.

Madsen Updates said...

Wow! Nine new posts!!! Nice job on the video Matt! Drake is so adorable, and I LOVE June's hair in curlers...SO SO cute!!! Also, I love that your Dad painted her nails!!! That's so sweet!! Cute pics, I can't wait to meet the little man in person!