Am I really going to be holding my baby in about a week or sooner?! Crazy that I am already almost done with my second pregnancy. I am so nervous but so excited to meet our little boy. I can't wait to hold him and snuggle him and kiss him and just see his little perfect face. This pregnancy has been great (besides the first 4 months:) ) I have had a lot more braxton hicks contractions this week, I don't remember having any with June. My Dr. said he would induce me on Monday the 22nd at 5am if he doesn't come before then. I'm really hoping he comes before then because I don't really want to be induced, but I also don't want to go over my due date and have a big baby! We'll see what happens!!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I can't believe you are so far along! Good luck in the next little bit, and hopefully you don't make it to your due date. Can't wait to see pictures of this little guy!
Wow .. It's so crazy to think your having another lil one !! Time flies .. Hope all goes well and both mom and baby are healthy and happy .. Congrates
Good luck! I feel ya...except I have 10 weeks left. :( Can't wait to hear about it!
Melissa that's so crazy you're almost there!!! Good luck and I hope everything goes great with baby #2. I can't wait to see pictures!!!
Post a Comment