Wednesday, August 17, 2011

9 months of Drake

Drakes first 8 months



I seriously can't believe that he's been out of my belly as long as he was in it! He is such a sweet little guy, and turning into a stubborn one too:) He definitely knows what he wants and wants it right then. A few things about Drake at 9 months!
- He LOVES balls. I guess most boys do, but if there's a ball in the room it has to be in his hands!
-Probably his favorite thing to do is to roll a ball back and forth on the ground to people
-He is so close to crawling. He'll lean forward from sitting and get onto his knees and rock. He wants to move so bad, but he hasn't quite figured it out yet!
-He isn't really into books. He would rather chew  on them and throw them
-His hair is getting thicker and longer, still red!
-2 bottom teeth
-When he wakes up in the morning he is happy until I come in the room, then he screams and screams until I nurse him. I usually have to change his diaper first because it's so poopy or wet, so he will scream until i'm done and he's eating! He doesn't do this after his naps, only in the morning.
-He loves to pull my hair and grab and pull my skin around my neck
-He HATES having his fingernails clipped
-He will not fall asleep anywhere but a crib, or very rarely a car
-Sundays are hard because we have 9'oclock church and he usually takes his morning nap then, but he won't fall asleep in our arms so lately he just doesn't get his morning nap at church and he is not a happy camper:)
-Still very much a mommas boy
- We left him and June overnight last weekend so Matt and I could have a night away before he started school again. We left them with Matt's mom and I was worried how he would do, but he did great. He loves his Nana!
-He is pretty good when June takes his toys, he just have to have something in his hands, so we trade:)
-He eats anything and everything we give him... most the time
-I'm taking him to the dr. in the morning so i'll post his stats tomorrow. 
We love you baby Drake and are so happy you're a part of our family!!!



1 comments:

B and B Slack said...

He is so stinkin' cute!