So I haven't written very much on here, or even at all I don't think about those of my family on missions. My sister Julie is in Rochester NY at the church history sites, My sister Stephanie is in Taipei Taiwan, and my parents just left for Columbia South Carolina. I am so proud of my sisters and my parents for their sacrifice to serve missions! My dad was called as a mission president so he'll be gone for 3 years! I think it is so amazing that they are willing to drop everything in their lives, leave their kids and grandkids, their business, friends, EVERYTHING and serve the lord! They are such incredibleexamples to me. I love my sisters so much I miss them so much, but they are out in the mission field working so hard and Heavenly Father is blessing them so much and our family. Julie comes home in a few weeks and I can't wait!!! I am so excited to see her!! These pictures were taken after my parents farewell. When they get back there will be a few more grandkids i'm sure!
Monday, August 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment