I'm feeling sentimental tonight or something because the post before this now this one:) I am so lucky to have Matt as my husband. He seriously is the best and I am so proud of him for his hard work in Law School. He is exactly halfway right now and he is doing so well. He never complains when he has been at school all day, then he comes home and I unload on him and hand him the kids. He is always happy and willing to help and he keeps me sane. He is the best dad. June and Drake adore him. He always takes time to play with them and to make sure they know their daddy loves them. He always wants to make me happy. He is so selfless and he will do anything to make me happy. He got June this fishing pole for her birthday and I am in love with these pictures. He is the cutest daddy!
Matt has a passion for fishing and he is really good at it! I love that he has a hobby and that he has something that he loves to do. I should be a better wife and let him go more often, but if he could take the kids with him he could go whenever he wanted:) ha but I just want Matt to know how much I love him and how truly grateful I am to have him as my husband, and the dad to my kids!





2 comments:
O Lissa-You are such a great wife!! I LOVE the pics of Matt & June too--so precious! We love Matt too, and are so happy that you & your little family is doing so well.
Those pictures are SO cute!!!!
I just read your other post about having a hard time with your kids and I can totally relate. I have random hard times too. I can't wait until all the whinning stops...or at least slows down. I hear the terrible two's are more in the 3's. Luckily Lincoln will be 4 in a few months...but then Wes will be two soon :) Oh great!
Post a Comment