Thursday, August 16, 2012

31 weeks

I have been horrible about writing anything down this pregnancy. I can't believe 9 weeks give or take and we will have another baby in our house!! Some days I can't wait for her to get here and some days I need her to stay in my belly as long as she can! I still haven't decided if I'm going to put June and drake into the same room or if I'll put June and the baby together . What I really need to do is get drake to sleep in a big boy bed! But I still feel like he's not quite ready for that yet. I don't think I'm ready for that yet either! He's still my baby! June tells me everyday how excited she is for her little sister. I can't wait to see her with her baby sis. Drake is going to tackle and smother and be rough with his baby!! Haha he's definitely a boy and we're going to have to be really careful with him around her!!
This pregnancy is harder for me this time. The past few weeks I have been so hungry!! I haven't had any real cravings I just can eat all day long. I am really tired all the time too! I can't complain though because I really do have easy pregnancies! I have been feeling her move so much. She is super active all the time. I feel like she stretches out and tries to poke through. It's kinda hard to explain but shes quite the mover and it's starting to hurt and get uncomfortable!
I'm hoping to not gain anymore weight:) that's been the hardest part 3rd time for me is not looking good for not getting fat!! But it's all worth it:)

1 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

You look amazing as always Melissa! And I, for one, can't wait for baby girl to get here!!