Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning!


All the girls in their Christmas PJ's
Our little fam
Love her! She always makes Christmas so special and fun!!
This year Santa brought Cam a work bench, Huddy a horsey,
And Marcus a new bike!
The stockings not hung by the chimney with care, there's too many now
For the guy's big present this year they get to go to Canada and go Ice fishing! Matt's so excited!!
Camden got batman pajamas and these sunglasses and he didn't take them off the whole day. He loved Huddy's horse. This pic cracks me up!
Huddy loved his horse and Marcus's nerf guns
We got Marcus this punching bag, but Cam thought it was a rocket!


My dad got my mom so Gucci sunglasses!! They are so cute, I just might have to steal them. Good Job Dad!
This Christmas was so much fun. Our family is just getting bigger and bigger so it's rare when we're all together for a whole week. Both Steve and Mike's families stayed at the house on Christmas night, so that was fun to be all together. We did so many fun things. We drove out and saw my dad's mom, who Matt and Jaime had never met, we got stuck in the snow up on  a mountain where my dad wants to build a ranch. We saw a few movies, Went to Vegas to spend our Christmas money and gift cards, the girls got pedicures, we ate at the Cheesecake Factory. I think I gained about 10 pounds from all the treats that were at the house. Thanks mom and dad for such a fun Christmas!!

1 comments:

Kaesy said...

Excuse me, but your mom has wasted away into practically nothing. She is so skinny! I love your mom. Tell her hello from me. I still remember something she said once that cracked me up. You guys had new couches and I think I said hell or something while we were sitting on them and she looked at me and said, "Kaesy, we don't talk like that. Not on our new couch." And ever since, I say it all the time. So funny.