We finally put up our curtains in the baby's room. I think they turned out cute. I still have a few things to do in there, but slowly it's getting done. (Thanks Jan for the Carseat!!)

Ok so i'm really embarassed about these pictures, or any picture taken of me pregnant!! I got out the camera and told Matt I needed some 35 week pics. He kept making fun of me because I'm so not photogenic!! These pictures are proof!! I just thought i'd post them cause they are funny, not because I look so good in them:)







I've decided that pregnant bodies, or at least my pregnant body, is the weirdest and not attractive thing. It's so weird to have this huge belly and have something moving around in it, but at the same time it's a miracle! I still can't believe that a baby is going to come out. Last Thursday we went to this prenatal class and it scared me to death! We actually had to watch 4 baby's being born and I don't think I can do this!( at least not without an epidural:) I don't think I would recommend anyone going to a prenatal class. It scared me more than made me feel more ready. I'm almost to the point though were I'm so uncomfortable that I'll do anything to get this baby out of me!!



9 comments:
Melissa... you're getting so close! I think you look way cute in these pictures! Enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy... good luck with everything!
Your nursery looks so pretty!! And so do you! You're really looking great, I can't believe you're already 35 weeks. Crazy!
I LOVE the nursery!! It looks so welcoming and girly!! We're SO EXCITED!! See you Sat.!
Shut up Melissa! You look ADORABLE! Im so glad you posted pictures! I can't wait for you to have your little girl!! ; ) Good luck and labor really isn't as bad as those classes make it seem! I promise!
You look cute! I know the feeling though, you are ready. I know it's hard to be so antsy for the little one to get here but, enjoy your last few weeks being pregnant. I love your nursery!
WHATEVER! not photogenic! your so cute Melisa! Lookin good! Its funny, i am so scared about delivering this baby because i had a c-section last time so i feel totally unprepared like im not sure what to do...i didnt go to the birthing classes either so im totally in the dark...ahhhh! guess i'll just follow my body!
ha ha you think prego bodies are wierd? you look cute! just wait till you push your baby out then you will think after having a baby bodie is really wierd!good luck and best wishes to you
Your nursery is so cute and you look great!
It was so good to see you, we had so much fun with you guys and I can't wait to meet June!
Hey guys! I just found your cute blog through McCall and Ryan's and I love it! :)
Post a Comment