Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Update

I went to the Dr. Yesterday and I haven't made that much progress. I'm still 60% effaced and I'm only dialated to a 1. He said he thinks I'll deliver this week though, but who knows! I would love to have her ASAP! I just want her here already. 


These are all the bows Jan made for June. I LOVE them!
My mom got me this for my shower. It matches everything perfectly and I think it's so cute!
Ok so I have been coveting this stroller for months now and my mom got it for me!!! I love it, she is too good to me! 
June's Diaper bag waiting and ready to go incase we have to rush to the hospital!

7 comments:

Hanna said...

I want that stroller! Where did your mom get it? And I am very jealous of the bows...good luck this week

Jan Harrison said...

WOWIE!!! We're SOSOSO EXCITED!! Let us know when its close!!!

Ashley Harris said...

It's just too exciting that you're so close! It's so fun to know that at any minute we could get the call that she's on her way! I know what you mean about just wanting her here, and I'm still VERY far away from my due date.

That was fun to read all of your posts, it looks like Christmas was a blast. And your gingerbread house is just too cute! We missed you guys but it probably wouldn't have been the smartest thing for you to come down here 38 weeks pregnant anyway! Although Ethan did keep asking where Uncle Matt was. Very adorable, the love that boy has for his uncle!

R+M said...

OOOH I can't believe how cute her room is and how close you guys are to meeting her! Please keep us posted!

Burgon Fam said...

hang in there mel...she cant stay in there forever!

Stevenson Stories said...

You are so cute! I can't believe you are getting so close.. good luck and I can't wait to see the cute pictures of her!

Brandon & Tonya said...

Cute nursery!! I love all of the bows! I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to see pics of her!