Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Baby is here!!


Just kidding, she's not here yet, that is a baby pic of Melissa.  The other night Melissa and I went on a date for some hot chocolate and temple lights, it was tons of fun.  The funniest thing was that Melissa was ready to be done walking around after like 5 minutes of being there.  Being pregnant would be hard.



For New Years Todd and Casey had a little party and it was a lot of fun! Great food and fun games!



So we are just waiting for the baby to come now.  I feel so bad for Melissa because she can't do anything and be relatively comfortable in any way.  She can't sleep, can't sit on the couch, can't stand up, can't breathe, can't eat, can't do anything comfortably.  I definitely have a deeper respect now for you women out there, especially my wonderful wife Melissa.  She's a trooper! She's also still frickin smokin at 39 weeks along!


On a side note, this is where I got to spend a little bit of time after work today.




6 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

I just went "AAHHHH!!!" when I saw the title of your post Matt! And I was like, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE CALL ME!? I'm an aunt for goodness sakes! If I don't get a direct call from you, I would have thought Mom at least would have called me!

So thanks for the little panic moment there brother.

Your New Years looked like fun, and dang, I really hope I look that good at 39 weeks. Well, I'm kind of hoping not to get to 39 weeks but time will tell! I hope your baby girl comes soon!!!

Jan Harrison said...

I second the "AAHHHH!!" I wanted a call too!!! You were in BIG trouble there for a second! Melissa is an ANGEL--and you are one dang lucky guy!! The river looks COLD. Hope all is well!! LOVE YA!!

R+M said...

Ok you totally faked me out! I was so excited but any day now and it will be real! Ahhh! can't wait!

Sara & Saylor said...

Uggg Matt you SUCK! I totally fell for it and thought you guys had her! I can't wait till you guys REALLY do! ; ) Hang in there Melissa and you look SOOOO cute!

Myles N Amanda said...

oh! im so very excited for you guys! you'll enjoy that baby so much!

Jake and Chantel said...

You make such a cute pregnant lady!. :) hah.. im so excited for you guys!. you'll be a wonderful mom. :)