Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby June

She's finally here!  7 lbs 7 oz 20 inch baby June.  After  long day, she was born at about 2:45 this morning!  Both baby and mother are doing great!  Melissa did soooooo well! She didnt scream at me or blame me for almost killing her or anything!  Baby June is so sweet and is just so content to be snuggling all day long.  We are staying in the hospital untill tomorrow.  We are so blessed and so grateful everything went well.  More news and pictures to come!



19 comments:

Jan Harrison said...

Oh my gosh--she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!So beautiful!! So soft-sweet!!! LOVE HER!!!!!!

Ashley Harris said...

She's so pretty! Oh, I'm so excited for you guys! I wish I could come this weekend!!! Congratulations!

B and B Slack said...

Congrats! She is darling! Hope your doing well Melis. Can't wait to hear more about her!

Tavish and Amie Calico said...

she is so beautiful.. congratulations!!!

Jake and Chantel said...

sooo adorable! Congrats to you both!

R+M said...

Oh gosh she's beautiful! Congratulations, you guys I can't wait to meet her! Sounds like everything is wonderful, I am so happy for you all!

Jake and Jarica said...

she is SO cute!! i can't wait to meet her. Congratulations...i'm glad everything went so well...i want to hear more details...and see more pic's.

Hanna said...

Congrats guys! She really is so cute.

West's said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! I love her name. Hope you are all doing well!

JLynn said...

Congrats Matt & Melissa!!!! June is so cute and I love her name! Glad everything went well and all are healthy!! Enjoy your newborn baby! Curt & Jen

The Madsen's said...

YEah!!! Congratulations!!! You guys are gonna love it!

Sara & Saylor said...

YAY!! She is a DOLL!! ; ) Congrats you guys and welcome to parenthood!!

Me Chelle said...

she's gorgeous.. just like her mommy congrates ..

AJ Johnson: A Family Co said...

NICE WORK! beautiful baby girl... definitely mom's fault. =)

Burgon Fam said...

YEAH! she is so sweet! love her cute little Melissa face! hugs and kisses!congrats!

Kurtis and Iva said...

Hooray and congrats! She's a doll!

lex and josh said...

YAY! Meliss and Matt are mommys and daddys! Oh how cute---poor June would never be here if you'd moved to georgia! :) I'm so happy for you guys--she's beautiful!

Myles N Amanda said...

that hair!!!! how exciting ! congrats ! i hope all its all going good

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

ahahahahahahah! I love her!! could she be any more beautiful!! And she soo looks like a june! I am so Happy everything went well! Can't wait to see you this weekend! love you!