We blessed June two weeks ago. I was so nervous that she would scream the whole time, and she actually did pretty well. She was sound asleep before the blessing, during the blessing she started to cry a little bit but not too bad. Matt did such an awesome job. June is so lucky to have such a good dad. Right after the blessing she started screaming and she cried the whole rest of sacrament. I tried feeding her and everything and she just wasn't having any of it. She looked so cute in her little dress but I think she was just uncomfortable it it. I loved her little bonnet. Matt thought she looked like a p0ligamist!! 




Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Blessing Day
Posted by The Harrisons at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love all the new pictures!!! She is growing and becoming even more beautiful each day!!! Can't wait to see her again!!
SOOOOO sweet! blessing days are so special for us mommies!
Post a Comment