
June had her 6 week checkup last Friday. She now weighs 10lbs 15 oz and is 22 1/2 in. long. Our little girl is growing!! Everything looked great. She had to get her shots and I think that is the worst thing i've ever had to do. She was just laying on the table so happy and smiley holding my hand, then the two nurses come in to do it at the same time in each leg so she only feels one poke. They poke her and she's looking right at me and her eyes get so big and she starts to scream!! Ah t was the saddest thing i've ever seen! I cried!! She only screamed for about a minute but she whimpered for like 30 minutes after. Poor little girl!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Shots
Posted by The Harrisons at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I cried everytime my poor babies had to get their shots. The first time was the very worst though. I didn't think I'd cry but hearing them cry made me start bawling. So sad!
ohhh...... i just can so see it , it brings tears to my eyes , im not excited for the next ones
SHOTS ARE THE WORST! my kids always take it so hard...especially a couple hours after you cant touch their little legs at all!
Post a Comment